Loading Market ...

Bulgarian star Aleksandar Tonev insists that he is delighted with how his career has started with Aston Villa.
The 23-year-old winger joined Villa from Lech Poznan in the summer and has made eight appearances for the club.

Tonev has started just three times in the league, but he played the 90 minutes in their win over Cardiff and he is pleased with his progress.


"I am feeling more and more confident at Aston Villa, every day it is growing," he told Poznan Sport.
"I am focused on taking the chances that I am given by the manager.

"In the last round for the first time I played for the whole 90 minutes, so I can say that everything is going in the right direction. Now I am awaiting my first goal for Villa."

Tonev admitted that playing in England was a great experience, adding: "The Premier League is a completely different world that there is no point in trying to explain it."