IT ALL ABOUT SPORTS:- FOOTBALL,TENNIS,BASKETBALL,GOLF,BOXING,F1 ETC

Sunday 15 September 2013

Wilshere only '85 per cent fit' ahead of England qualifiers


Wilshere only '85 per cent fit' ahead of England qualifiers

The midfielder concedes that he needs to play a series of full matches for Arsenal before the final round of World Cup qualifiers in October

Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere admits he may not be fully fit in time for England's World Cup decisive qualifiers next month.

Roy Hodgson's side, who sit at the top of Group H, one point clear of Ukraine, face Montenegro and Poland at Wembley on October 11 and 15 in the final round of qualification fixtures.

However, Wilshere says he will only be able to take part if he manages to play a series of full games for Arsenal.

"I'd probably say I'm 85-90 per cent fit, I've not played many 90 minutes," the 21-year-old is quoted as saying by Sunday Mirror.

"I came off for Arsenal against Tottenham because I was ill and I got two 60 minutes under my belt for England.

"It takes time to get to 100 per cent again. It takes five or six 90 minutes, then you start feeling strong.

"I feel good, but I've got that bit extra to go."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Flag Counter

SHOLA

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Labels

promo

ady

addy

280 prom

admentation Leaderboard

tower banner 160x600

large rectangle 336x280 ADMEN

chikita

netwrokblogs

admentation Leaderboard

Lastestsports 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

qhats

Own Your Personal, Business or Corporate Website

Popular Posts

widget


web widgets