IT ALL ABOUT SPORTS:- FOOTBALL,TENNIS,BASKETBALL,GOLF,BOXING,F1 ETC

Saturday 9 November 2013

David Moyes backs Man Utd cheat Ashley Young


DAVID MOYES has launched a strong defence of Ashley Young and insists he has no problem with the Manchester United star.
ashley young David Moyes insists that Ashley Young did not dive against Real Sociedad [ACTION IMAGES/PETER CZIBORRA]
 
Young was heavily criticised following his theatrical fall to win a penalty during the draw at Real Sociedad this week.
But hitting back at ‘diver’ jibes aimed at the winger, Moyes said: “I thought it looked a penalty kick. So I think the attention should be on the referee and not Ashley Young.”

Young has been warned in the past about going to ground too easily by Sir Alex Ferguson and even Moyes himself.


His reputation now precedes him following a string of similar incidents, but incredibly Moyes reckons he did nothing wrong against Sociedad.
ashley young Young has come under heavy fire for his diving antics in the past [ITV]
“I think you’ve got it wrong. I don’t think it’s Ashley Young, I think it’s the referee”
David Moyes
The United boss added: “I think you should be saying the referee, who refereed the Champions League final, was two yards away from the incident.

“The referee was as close as anyone could be and it was his choice to give the penalty kick.
“If it was retrospective and they (the authorities) thought it was worth taking action then I’d be the first one to say ‘fine’ and if Manchester United found something happened in that way then we’d accept it.
“But I think you’ve got it wrong. I don’t think it’s Ashley Young, I think it’s the referee.”
david moyes Red Devils gaffer Moyes will be looking to make things right with a win against Arsenal on Sunday [MIKE HEWITT/GETTY IMAGES]
Meanwhile Wayne Rooney is desperate to have more fun at Arsenal’s expense.
Rooney, who has plundered 10 goals against the Gunners in the past, said: “Arsenal do crop up quite often. I am sure they must be sick of the sight of me.
“I have always enjoyed my games against them and it has always been a big game. Hopefully we can get the right result.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Flag Counter

SHOLA

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Labels

promo

ady

addy

280 prom

admentation Leaderboard

tower banner 160x600

large rectangle 336x280 ADMEN

chikita

netwrokblogs

admentation Leaderboard

Lastestsports 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

qhats

Own Your Personal, Business or Corporate Website

Popular Posts

widget


web widgets