Arsenal's Olivier Giroud admits he is not in a good place right now.
Olivier Giroud has conceded he is not the calmest man around at present, having seen his respective teams Arsenal and France lose consecutive matches.

SEE ALSO: Olivier Giroud: Manchester United 'p***ed me off'
He told French newspaper L'Equipe last week how frustrated he was after coming up against Nemanja Vidic.

"I will not hide behind fatigue. I play a lot, it's true, but I'm not complaining. Against Manchester United, it's true, I lacked clarity… I took a lot of shots, elbows in the face. I thought it was unfair. It pissed me off. "


Now after another goalless display in France's World Cup play-off first leg 2-0 defeat to Ukraine, he has admitted similar frustration to the same source.
He told L'Equipe: "It is true that the number five quite annoyed me the whole game... I have a lot of rage in me that I hope will turn into positive energy... For my part, yes, I am offended. I want to redeem myself."

The French international is unlikely to hold back on Tuesday in the World Cup play-off second leg, adding: "We are ready to die on the field to get there."
Giroud is clearly fired up, and right now he has a chance to redeem himself, with it all to play for in the second leg.

However Arsenal fans may wonder about his mindset when he returns for the weekend clasg wuth Southampton if France are unsuccessful - Will he be even angrier than he is now, and how will that emotion transfer itself onto the pitch.

They will get their first clue on Tuesday night, it promises to be quite an occasion.
Will France overcome their 2-0 deficit?