IT ALL ABOUT SPORTS:- FOOTBALL,TENNIS,BASKETBALL,GOLF,BOXING,F1 ETC

Thursday 3 October 2013

Napoli is my home' - Zuniga thrilled to sign new deal


'Napoli is my home' - Zuniga thrilled to sign new deal


The 27-year-old wing-back, who recently agreed to extend his stay at the San Paolo until 2019, says his love for life in Naples was behind his decision to stay put

Juan Zuniga has described Napoli as his home after putting pen to paper on a contract until 2019 with the club.

The 27-year-old has been at the San Paolo since 2009 but was the subject of interest from Juventus over the course of the summer.

However, the Colombian soon committed his future to the Partenopei and has spoken of his happiness with life at Rafa Benitez's side.

"I'm happy to have renewed my deal with this club," he told Radio Kiss Kiss. "I'm happy here and I consider it my home.

"I want to keep doing well in order to pay back the faith of the club and its fans."

Zuniga, who joined the club from Siena in 2009, started the 2-0 defeat to Arsenal in the Champions League on Tuesday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Flag Counter

SHOLA

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Labels

promo

ady

addy

280 prom

admentation Leaderboard

tower banner 160x600

large rectangle 336x280 ADMEN

chikita

netwrokblogs

admentation Leaderboard

Lastestsports 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

qhats

Own Your Personal, Business or Corporate Website

Popular Posts

widget


web widgets