IT ALL ABOUT SPORTS:- FOOTBALL,TENNIS,BASKETBALL,GOLF,BOXING,F1 ETC

Friday 6 September 2013

My father is still a huge influence – Serena



Serena Williams and her father
Serena Williams says her father Richard remains a key figure in her career.

During the past two years the 31-year-old American has arguably played some of the best tennis of her life.
Since suffering a shock defeat in Paris last year to Virginie Razzano, Williams has worked with coach Patrick Mouratoglou.

And Serena says the Frenchman’s contributions dovetail extremely well with the influence that her father still has on her career.

She said, “He’s (Richard) just so innovative, and I think one of the reasons I’m still playing some of my best tennis is because he built my game and my sister’s game.

“He gave us a good foundation. He’s a great coach. Even to this day.

“He wrote me something just the other day, and I really meditated on it and I thought about it, and I thought, ‘This is what I need to do’, and it really helped me out during the match.”
Williams has won 16 Grand Slam titles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Flag Counter

SHOLA

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Labels

promo

ady

addy

280 prom

admentation Leaderboard

tower banner 160x600

large rectangle 336x280 ADMEN

chikita

netwrokblogs

admentation Leaderboard

Lastestsports 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

qhats

Own Your Personal, Business or Corporate Website

Popular Posts

widget


web widgets