IT ALL ABOUT SPORTS:- FOOTBALL,TENNIS,BASKETBALL,GOLF,BOXING,F1 ETC

Thursday 19 September 2013

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho: ' I am responsible for the defeat'


Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho:  I am responsible for the defeat
Chelsea managerJose Mourinho has taken full responsibility for the Blues' Champions League defeat to Basel last night.
The Blues led through to the half-time break thanks to a goal from Brazilian midfielder Oscar, but goals from Mohamad Salah and Marco Streller sealed a 2-1 victory for the Swiss Champions in the opening match of the Champions League group stage.

Mourinho told Sky Sports News : "I am the manager, I am responsible for everything, especially after a bad result.

"In the good moments I want everyone to shine. In the bad moments I want everyone to keep calm.

"In the next [Champions League] match we go to Steaua Bucharest. We have to get the points to keep us in the Champions League. We don't want to play in the Europa League.

"Tomorrow I will not wake up with a smile on my face but at seven o'clock I will work hard to get three points at Fulham."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Flag Counter

SHOLA

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Labels

promo

ady

addy

280 prom

admentation Leaderboard

tower banner 160x600

large rectangle 336x280 ADMEN

chikita

netwrokblogs

admentation Leaderboard

Lastestsports 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

qhats

Own Your Personal, Business or Corporate Website

Popular Posts

widget


web widgets