IT ALL ABOUT SPORTS:- FOOTBALL,TENNIS,BASKETBALL,GOLF,BOXING,F1 ETC

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Ancelotti: I'm glad Ozil is not happy


Ancelotti: I'm glad Ozil is not happy

The Real Madrid boss insists no player should be content with a place among the substitutes, while Isco and Luka Modric pay tribute to the Santiago Bernabeu faithful

Carlo Ancelotti claims he is glad to see Mesut Ozil unhappy at having been restricted to a role among the substitutes at Real Madrid.

The Germany international was left out of the starting XI for los Blancos' 3-1 win over Athletic Bilbao at the expense of Isco and Luka Modric, but Ancelotti insists he would not expect any player to enjoy being left on the bench.

"It's normal that Ozil isn't happy. I don't like players who are happy to be on the bench," he told reporters after the match.

Isco played a starring role in Ozil's absence with two goals, and the Spain starlet was thrilled at the reception he received from the home faithful following his display.

"I'm happy with the goals and the points. I hope this continues. I try to help the team in every way I can, be it through assists or scoring," he said.

"We've had three games. I'm just getting started. I'm very grateful to the Santiago Bernabeu."

Luka Modric was likewise pleased at the supporters' backing after an inspired display at the heart of midfield.

"I'm delighted with the affection from the Santiago Bernabeu. I appreciate the support of the fans. I want to give my all in every game," the Croatian added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Flag Counter

SHOLA

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Labels

promo

ady

addy

280 prom

admentation Leaderboard

tower banner 160x600

large rectangle 336x280 ADMEN

chikita

netwrokblogs

admentation Leaderboard

Lastestsports 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

qhats

Own Your Personal, Business or Corporate Website

Popular Posts

widget


web widgets