IT ALL ABOUT SPORTS:- FOOTBALL,TENNIS,BASKETBALL,GOLF,BOXING,F1 ETC

Saturday 7 September 2013

Chelsea keeper Courtois warns off Barcelona


Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois has dismissed talk of interest from Barcelona.
Barca are keen on the Belgian, currently on-loan with Atletico Madrid.

He said: “The club (Chelsea) and Jose Mourinho wanted me back for this season and also considered the option of sending me out to a team in the Premier League.

"But I was not interested in this option, I feel good in Madrid and wanted to play in the Champions League with Atletico. I was not afraid of fighting for a spot with Petr Cech. I have no fear of anyone, I believe in my qualities.

“I could have gone (back to Chelsea) and it may have worked out perfectly, but then again I may not have been playing and could have risked losing my starting place with the national team. It would have been a risk for the World Cup.

"Next year? I can afford to take more risks. But for now, the important thing for me as a young player is to reach a higher level."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Flag Counter

SHOLA

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Labels

promo

ady

addy

280 prom

admentation Leaderboard

tower banner 160x600

large rectangle 336x280 ADMEN

chikita

netwrokblogs

admentation Leaderboard

Lastestsports 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

qhats

Own Your Personal, Business or Corporate Website

Popular Posts

widget


web widgets