IT ALL ABOUT SPORTS:- FOOTBALL,TENNIS,BASKETBALL,GOLF,BOXING,F1 ETC

Sunday 8 December 2013

Shinji Kagawa determined to prove his talent at Manchester United

SHINJI KAGAWA says he has not lived up to expectations at Manchester United - but still believes he can become a star at Old Trafford.
football, manchester united, united, man utd, mufc, david moyes, moyes, shinji kagawa, kagawa, BELIEF: Kagawa is sure he can step up to the plate [ACTION IMAGES]
The playmaker joined the Premier League champions 18 months ago from German club Borussia Dortmund with a big reputation for his attacking play. But with injury hampering his performances last term, the £12million signing has so far failed to impress.
And he said: "After my transfer I was very aware of people's expectations - but I couldn't meet them, which was very frustrating.
“After my transfer I was very aware of people's expectations - but I couldn't meet them, which was very frustrating”
Shinji Kagawa
"I got some chances to play later last season and by then I was more accustomed to the team and my environment, so I played much better. This season I want to improve."
And ahead of Tuesday's Champions League clash with Shakhtar Donetsk, Kagawa, 24, added: "The change of manager meant the fight for places started again and I had to adapt to the way the new boss wants to play."
Man United v Shakhtar Donetsk, ITV, Tuesday, KO 7.45pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Flag Counter

SHOLA

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Labels

promo

ady

addy

280 prom

admentation Leaderboard

tower banner 160x600

large rectangle 336x280 ADMEN

chikita

netwrokblogs

admentation Leaderboard

Lastestsports 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

qhats

Own Your Personal, Business or Corporate Website

Popular Posts

widget


web widgets