IT ALL ABOUT SPORTS:- FOOTBALL,TENNIS,BASKETBALL,GOLF,BOXING,F1 ETC

Saturday 14 December 2013

Wilfried Bony to be top 20 hit

WILFRIED BONY has set himself a target of 20 goals this season.
Wilfried Bony, Swansea WILFRIED BONY [GETTY]
Swansea's record signing has netted 10 times in 21 games since his £12m summer move from Vitesse Arnhem.
And after returning from a hamstring injury in Thursday's Europa League defeat to St Gallen, Bony is determined to double his tally.
Swansea went through to the last 32, despite their 1-0 defeat.
Regular
But ahead of tomorrow's trip to Norwich, Bony said: "20 goals? Why not.
"Before the injury, I had started scoring goals on a regular basis and I want to get back to that.
"I'm a striker and I need that. I have a lot to do to get to my best. There are a lot of games but I try to do my best every time in training and games.
"I want to score more goals. That is my aim now. I hope I can do that.
"We are going to Norwich with the mindset of taking points.
"Our concentration and target is now on the Premier League."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Flag Counter

SHOLA

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Labels

promo

ady

addy

280 prom

admentation Leaderboard

tower banner 160x600

large rectangle 336x280 ADMEN

chikita

netwrokblogs

admentation Leaderboard

Lastestsports 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

qhats

Own Your Personal, Business or Corporate Website

Popular Posts

widget


web widgets