IT ALL ABOUT SPORTS:- FOOTBALL,TENNIS,BASKETBALL,GOLF,BOXING,F1 ETC

Sunday 8 December 2013

Grenier: I will not leave Lyon


Grenier: I will not leave Lyon


The France international midfielder admits being tempted by offers in the summer but eventually signed a new contract instead and is happy to stay at the Ligue 1 club
Clement Grenier, a transfer target for Arsenal over the summer, plans to stay at Olympique Lyonnais.

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger confirmed his interest in the midfielder in the close-season but the 22-year-old elected to instead sign a new contract with the French side.

The France international has scored three goals in 18 appearances for Les Gones this season but, despite his club's disappointing mid-table position in Ligue 1, has no intention of moving on yet.

"A departure last summer? I was not against that at first but, finally, I took my time on thinking what was best for me," Grenier told Telefoot.

"Now I want to do better and better with OL. It has been a little complicated for me lately but I will not let go. This winter the club has not decided to sell me.

"In football anything can happen but it is not relevant today. I decided to continue with OL; they have helped me a lot since I was little. At the moment, I do not see myself leaving."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Flag Counter

SHOLA

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Labels

promo

ady

addy

280 prom

admentation Leaderboard

tower banner 160x600

large rectangle 336x280 ADMEN

chikita

netwrokblogs

admentation Leaderboard

Lastestsports 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

qhats

Own Your Personal, Business or Corporate Website

Popular Posts

widget


web widgets