IT ALL ABOUT SPORTS:- FOOTBALL,TENNIS,BASKETBALL,GOLF,BOXING,F1 ETC

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Romelu Lukaku: I hope Everton finish above Chelsea

Everton striker Romelu Lukaku says he hopes the Toffees will finish above Chelsea in the Premier League this season


romelu lukaku
Romelu Lukaku scored 17 goals for West Brom last seasonPhoto: H Bischoff/Wikimedia

Romelu Lukaku says he hopes his goals will help Everton finisher higher than Chelsea this season.

The Belgium international has netted four times in three appearances following a season-long move to Goodison Park from Chelsea on transfer deadline day.

José Mourinho has defended his decision to allow Lukaku to temporarily leave despite Chelsea trio Demba Ba, Samuel Eto’o and Fernando Torres all misfiring.


While Lukaku wants his parent club to do well, the 20-year-old is focused on helping Roberto Martínez’s men finish ahead of the west London side this term.

“I hope that my goals will help Everton finish higher than Chelsea. I am at Everton for the season, and I want to do as well as I possibly can for them.

“I also hope that José Mourinho and I are both at Chelsea for a long time, because I want the best for Chelsea and I know that he is a good manager.”

Lukaku scored 17 goals in 34 top-flight appearances for West Bromwich Albion during a season-long loan at The Hawthorns last season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Flag Counter

SHOLA

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Labels

promo

ady

addy

280 prom

admentation Leaderboard

tower banner 160x600

large rectangle 336x280 ADMEN

chikita

netwrokblogs

admentation Leaderboard

Lastestsports 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

qhats

Own Your Personal, Business or Corporate Website

Popular Posts

widget


web widgets