IT ALL ABOUT SPORTS:- FOOTBALL,TENNIS,BASKETBALL,GOLF,BOXING,F1 ETC

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Ravel Morrison targets West Ham upset against Manchester City


Ravel Morrison targets West Ham upset against Manchester City
Having formerly been on the books at Manchester United, the England Under-21 midfielder feels a personal incentive to help the Hammers to another surprise result West Ham starlet Ravel Morrison aims to stage an upset when his side take on Manchester City on Saturday.

Having caught the eye with a series of flair-filled performances for the Hammers this season, the revitalised midfielder impressed in his first two appearances for the England Under-21s during the international break and hopes for the good run to continue.

"I'm very excited because obviously I used to play for Manchester United but I never played against their first team so I'm really looking forward to it," Morrison told the press.

"Of course we can cause a shock. We're a great team and we should have had a lot of goals this season but, for some reason, we haven't.

"Against Tottenham [on October 6] we managed to get the goals which have been missing, which was pleasing. The defence has been solid so, if we carry on doing what we're doing, we can cause an upset."

The 20-year-old caused a stir on Tuesday after scoring a sensational goal in Tuesday's 5-0 England Under-21s win against Lithuania, running through several players before rounding the keeper to finish.

"I can't remember it - I've not seen it back yet, to be honest," Morrison said of the goal. "I just thought I might as well drive it in because I drove it in before when I should have got my shot off but it got intercepted.

"I thought I might as well chance this one and try and break through the lines and that's what I did."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Flag Counter

SHOLA

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Labels

promo

ady

addy

280 prom

admentation Leaderboard

tower banner 160x600

large rectangle 336x280 ADMEN

chikita

netwrokblogs

admentation Leaderboard

Lastestsports 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

qhats

Own Your Personal, Business or Corporate Website

Popular Posts

widget


web widgets