IT ALL ABOUT SPORTS:- FOOTBALL,TENNIS,BASKETBALL,GOLF,BOXING,F1 ETC

Thursday 17 October 2013

My best yet to come – Igiebor



Nosa Igiebor
Real Betis midfield star  Nosa Igiebor says  his best is yet to come for the Super Eagles.
Igiebor replaced Nnamdi Oduamadi in the first leg 2014 World Cup playoff against Ethiopia  in Addis Ababa on Sunday.

Igiebor  changed the match  to help  the Eagles to a 2-1 victory over the Walya Antelopes.
“It was a difficult game for us all, but we fought as a team to get the needed result,” he said.
“I was introduced to stabilise the midfield and I did it to the best of my ability but sincerely my best is yet to come for the Eagles.

“One thing I can say for now is that I will continue to give my all for this team to ensure that we make our country proud, for sure.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Flag Counter

SHOLA

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Labels

promo

ady

addy

280 prom

admentation Leaderboard

tower banner 160x600

large rectangle 336x280 ADMEN

chikita

netwrokblogs

admentation Leaderboard

Lastestsports 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

qhats

Own Your Personal, Business or Corporate Website

Popular Posts

widget


web widgets