IT ALL ABOUT SPORTS:- FOOTBALL,TENNIS,BASKETBALL,GOLF,BOXING,F1 ETC

Saturday 19 October 2013

Keshi interest excites Haruna

Haruna in action for Dymamo Kiev
Dynamo Kiev midfielder Lukman Haruna says he will be happy to return to the Super Eagles after a three-year absence from the national team.

Haruna last played for the Eagles at the 2010 World Cup but he is now set to make a return to the squad alongside Hull City’s Sone Aluko and Gabriel Reuben of Kilmarnock, after coach Stephen Keshi gave a hint about recalling the trio ahead of next month’s friendly against Italy.

The 2007 U-17 World Cup winner has been on top  form for the Ukrainian giants, sparking interests from Premier League clubs West Brom and Fulham.


Both clubs reportedly want a January move for the versatile midfielder, who has represented his country at the U-17, U-20 and senior World Cups.

“I was thrilled when I read about Keshi’s interest in me. I always want to play and give my best for my country. Keshi is a very good coach and I will be very happy to play under him and learn more things as a footballer,” the 22-year-old told our correspondent on the telephone on Thursday.

Haruna, who joined Kiev from Monaco, says he is happy being linked with the Baggies and the Cottagers, after being watched by scouts from both clubs.

But the player is keen on a return to international duty.

He told Skysports.com, “I am definitely flattered by the links with Premier League clubs, I almost joined the Premier League before coming to Kiev.

“Fulham is a very good club in London. My ambition at the moment is to get back into the Nigerian team, I want to be part of the team and give my best to the country.

“I played in the 2010 World Cup and to do the same in the World Cup in Brazil could be fantastic. I am scoring goals in the Ukrainian League and hopefully that influences the coach to call me back.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Flag Counter

SHOLA

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Labels

promo

ady

addy

280 prom

admentation Leaderboard

tower banner 160x600

large rectangle 336x280 ADMEN

chikita

netwrokblogs

admentation Leaderboard

Lastestsports 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

qhats

Own Your Personal, Business or Corporate Website

Popular Posts

widget


web widgets