IT ALL ABOUT SPORTS:- FOOTBALL,TENNIS,BASKETBALL,GOLF,BOXING,F1 ETC

Thursday 10 October 2013

Fabio may leave Manchester United

Manchester United defender Fabio says he may leave Old Trafford in the coming months as he searches for regular playing time.
Fabio
PA PhotosFabio has not established himself at Old Trafford, even after a loan spell at QPR.
 
Fabio, 23, has fallen behind Patrice Evra and Alexander Buttner as David Moyes’ preferred left-back, while watching his twin brother Rafael get the nod at right-back.

The Brazilian now admits he is considering moving in order to advance his career, with his former club Fluminense a realistic option.


"I don't know. I think the time has come and maybe in the next window or even next season, I think I might leave. There are good possibilities."

"I'm looking for other clubs. There's nothing certain, we'll leave it for later.

"I want to be happy. I want to play, I want to be close to my family. I may go back to Brazil, or maybe not, I'm checking with my manager to see what is the best for me.

"The affection I have for Fluminense is very big, for sure. I played there for seven years, and certainly if I have to go back to Fluminense I'm going with great pride because I have a special affection for them."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Flag Counter

SHOLA

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Labels

promo

ady

addy

280 prom

admentation Leaderboard

tower banner 160x600

large rectangle 336x280 ADMEN

chikita

netwrokblogs

admentation Leaderboard

Lastestsports 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

qhats

Own Your Personal, Business or Corporate Website

Popular Posts

widget


web widgets