IT ALL ABOUT SPORTS:- FOOTBALL,TENNIS,BASKETBALL,GOLF,BOXING,F1 ETC

Saturday 14 September 2013

Serena loses style points


   
 

Serena Williams

The 31-year-old tennis player arrived at the TV studios for an appearance on Good Morning America in New York on Monday in an unforgiving green minidress which did little to flatter her figure.

While the colour matched her brown hair perfectly, Serena’s dress bunched unflatteringly and it looked slightly too small in the chest area.
However, her make-up and hair were flawless and the purple heels she added provided a nice contrast to her green dress.



 

A simple gold necklace and a white watch completed her look.
Serena is unlikely to care about fashion criticism, considering she has just won  her fifth US Open title 14 years after picking up her first.

However, she admitted she almost lost the game to world number two Victoria Azarenka because she found it difficult to contain her nerves.

Speaking to Robin Roberts on Good Morning America, she said, “I felt so good, I wasn’t really feeling tired or anything. I was just saying to myself, ‘Serena you can do this’.

“I was so happy because I had so many opportunities to win it before but I may have gotten a little nervous. That’s the worst thing that can happen as an athlete, to lose a match when you have such a massive lead and I was so happy to pull through because I had a massive lead and I lost it.
“Honestly, I thought I just had to calm down. I told myself to just stay relaxed.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Flag Counter

SHOLA

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Labels

promo

ady

addy

280 prom

admentation Leaderboard

tower banner 160x600

large rectangle 336x280 ADMEN

chikita

netwrokblogs

admentation Leaderboard

Lastestsports 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

qhats

Own Your Personal, Business or Corporate Website

Popular Posts

widget


web widgets