IT ALL ABOUT SPORTS:- FOOTBALL,TENNIS,BASKETBALL,GOLF,BOXING,F1 ETC

Saturday 21 September 2013

Man Utd boss explains Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic selections

David Moyes says he's opted to stick with Rio Ferdinand and David Moyes to provide stability to Manchester United's back four

Nemanja Vidic
Man Utd won their 13th Premier League title last seasonPhoto: marc_tacoma, via Flickr

David Moyes says he has opted to stick with centre-half pairing Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic to provide stability to Manchester United defence.

The Red Devils have pair have started all four Premier League games this season, with Phil Jones and Chris Smalling both vying for the right-back berth.

The reigning champions face Manchester City in Sunday’s derby, and Moyes hinted he would not be shaking up his back four for the crunch clash.

“It is something which I’m aware of,” said Moyes.

“I’m sure nature will take its own course in time but I’m quite comfortable with Jonny Evans, Chris Smalling and Phil Jones.

“I just felt at the moment that I’ve taken over a new job and it was important I got a little bit of rhythm. I don’t like the word ‘rotate’, but I will
change players at different times.

“I just felt, at the moment, because of the start to the Premier League that we had, my mind was made up that I was going to keep it quite strong in the opening period of it and then see what happens after that.
“Their fitness has been great, the two of them. They felt really good through pre-season and I think they’re both enjoying it.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Flag Counter

SHOLA

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Labels

promo

ady

addy

280 prom

admentation Leaderboard

tower banner 160x600

large rectangle 336x280 ADMEN

chikita

netwrokblogs

admentation Leaderboard

Lastestsports 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

qhats

Own Your Personal, Business or Corporate Website

Popular Posts

widget


web widgets