IT ALL ABOUT SPORTS:- FOOTBALL,TENNIS,BASKETBALL,GOLF,BOXING,F1 ETC

Wednesday 23 October 2013

West Brom: Long fears for Baggies future


West Brom striker Shane Long concerned about Baggies future

23rd October 2013 6:00am BST
West Brom striker Shane Long has admitted he is concerned about his future with the club after negotiations over a contract extension stalled.

The 25-year-old’s current deal with the Baggies expires in the summer although there is a one-year option for the club.

  The Republic of Ireland international almost joined Hull City during the transfer window but the move fell through at the last minute and he is now uncertain where his long-term future lies.

He said: "I don't want to go anywhere but time is running out on my contract and if an opportunity comes along that is right for me and my family, I will have to take a look at it.

"But as it stands I'm happy where I am, as a family we're happy where we are and I am enjoying life. I like playing for the manager (Steve Clarke) and I am just concentrating on my football and hoping the rest takes care of itself."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Flag Counter

SHOLA

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Labels

promo

ady

addy

280 prom

admentation Leaderboard

tower banner 160x600

large rectangle 336x280 ADMEN

chikita

netwrokblogs

admentation Leaderboard

Lastestsports 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

qhats

Own Your Personal, Business or Corporate Website

Popular Posts

widget


web widgets