IT ALL ABOUT SPORTS:- FOOTBALL,TENNIS,BASKETBALL,GOLF,BOXING,F1 ETC

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Neymar: I want a great Clasico debut


Neymar: I want a great Clasico debut
The 21-year-old Blaugrana attacker says he hopes to play a pivotal role in his first game against Real Madrid at Camp Nou on Saturday
Barcelona star Neymar is relishing his first Clasico clash on Saturday, and is determined to lead his side to victory against Real Madrid.

The 21-year-old joined the Blaugrana from Santos in the summer, turning down los Blancos in the process, and is determined to help his new side down Carlo Ancelotti's men.

“El Clasico is the most important game for any player," he told the club's official website.

"It’s the match every player wants to play in, and is the game where each player wants to play his best football.

"This will be my first Clasico and I hope to have a great debut, preferably with a victory.

“I remember the Clasico, I believe it was in 2005, when Ronaldinho scored two goals. That's the Barca-Madrid match I remember most.”

The Brazilian says he has spoken to Madrid defender Marcelo - his international team-mate- ahead of the game and says their relationship will not be affected by the result.

“Marcelo and I have talked a little bit about the Clasico. We have a fantastic relationship, he’s a good friend, but I told him that Barcelona are going to win,” he added.

“I think the anxiety is the same before any match. I understand that we’re talking about a very important Clasico but I think that butterfly-in-the-stomach feeling is the same before any game."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Flag Counter

SHOLA

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Labels

promo

ady

addy

280 prom

admentation Leaderboard

tower banner 160x600

large rectangle 336x280 ADMEN

chikita

netwrokblogs

admentation Leaderboard

Lastestsports 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

qhats

Own Your Personal, Business or Corporate Website

Popular Posts

widget


web widgets