IT ALL ABOUT SPORTS:- FOOTBALL,TENNIS,BASKETBALL,GOLF,BOXING,F1 ETC

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Fergie: I'm not coming back

Sir Alex Fergson has insisted that he will not return to management with Manchester United, or anyone.

In an interview with American TV station PBS, Ferguson addressed the possibility of returning to the Old Trafford dugout, should David Moyes leave in the near future.

"I'm not interested in managing again or getting myself worked up about Manchester United's results," Ferguson said.

"United are in good hands with David Moyes. He will be fine. He's a good manager.

"You would be throwing your money down the drain if you put any money on me coming back as a manager.

"I made my decision. The timing was perfect. There is no way back for me now. I've got a new life.
"I want to go the Kentucky Derby and the US Masters, the Melbourne Cup. I want to visit vineyards in Tuscany and France."

Ferguson also confirmed that Chelsea attempted to lure him to London in 2003.
He said: "They used an agent to approach me when Abramovich first took over the club, and I said no chance."

Ferguson also apparently confirmed that Wayne Rooney did ask to leave Manchester United at the end of last season, despite denials that he handed in a transfer request.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Flag Counter

SHOLA

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Labels

promo

ady

addy

280 prom

admentation Leaderboard

tower banner 160x600

large rectangle 336x280 ADMEN

chikita

netwrokblogs

admentation Leaderboard

Lastestsports 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

qhats

Own Your Personal, Business or Corporate Website

Popular Posts

widget


web widgets