IT ALL ABOUT SPORTS:- FOOTBALL,TENNIS,BASKETBALL,GOLF,BOXING,F1 ETC

Monday 14 October 2013

Anichebe happy to be a Baggie

West%20Bromwich%20Albion Victor Anichebe is delighted with his decision to join West Brom and claims it was 'the right time' to leave Everton in the summer.
The 25-year-old Nigeria international striker had spent the past seven years as a player at Goodison Park, where he worked his way through the academy from being a 15-year-old in 2003.

However when Anichebe got the chance to link up with the Baggies during the summer transfer window, he jumped at the opportunity and sealed a deal in the region of £6million.

The player claims he has no regrets about leaving the Toffees and feels he has an extra spring in his step now he is at the Hawthorns.


"I knew before that there was interest but when I found out, I knew I really wanted to come here - Steve Clarke didn't really need to persuade me," he told the Express & Star.

"Everton have gone through change, a lot of staff who'd been there since I was a boy at Everton had gone.

"It was sad but I just felt it was the right time to go. Roberto Martinez wanted me to stay but I'd made up my mind. He sent me a lovely text message after I left.

"Some of the players here have put hunger into me. It's a pleasure to see the enthusiasm that Saido (Berahino) has every day, so it's the right decision I left."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Flag Counter

SHOLA

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Labels

promo

ady

addy

280 prom

admentation Leaderboard

tower banner 160x600

large rectangle 336x280 ADMEN

chikita

netwrokblogs

admentation Leaderboard

Lastestsports 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

qhats

Own Your Personal, Business or Corporate Website

Popular Posts

widget


web widgets