IT ALL ABOUT SPORTS:- FOOTBALL,TENNIS,BASKETBALL,GOLF,BOXING,F1 ETC

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Manchester United are the biggest club in the world - Fellaini


Manchester United are the biggest club in the world - Fellaini

The Belgian completed a protracted £27.5 million move on deadline day, and now has his sights set on making his mark at a club he dreamed of playing for as a child

Marouane Fellaini insists his move to Manchester United is the fulfilment of a childhood dream, and says he is joining "the biggest club in the world".

Fellaini completed a £27.5 million move to Old Trafford on deadline day, becoming David Moyes' only high profile signing of a frustrating summer.

But while the Belgian admitted the protracted nature of the move was tortuous, the chance to play for the Premier League champions makes the struggle more than worth it.

"I’m very, very happy," he told the club's official website. "It’s a big moment for me.

"I waited for a long time, I’ve worked hard for this and I’m very happy to join this big club, this great club. I hope to do everything for this club.

"It’s the biggest club in the world, so of course I wanted to join this club. I tried everything to join the club.

"It’s been difficult, a very long day. I waited to the end… I know the situation, but this day has been very long.

"When I was young it was a dream to play for Manchester United. Now I’m here so I’ll try to give my best to the club. I want to win trophies. That’s the most important thing."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Flag Counter

SHOLA

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Labels

promo

ady

addy

280 prom

admentation Leaderboard

tower banner 160x600

large rectangle 336x280 ADMEN

chikita

netwrokblogs

admentation Leaderboard

Lastestsports 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

qhats

Own Your Personal, Business or Corporate Website

Popular Posts

widget


web widgets