The Manchester United manager said he is open to adding to his squad in the winter window but reiterated that he will take his time assessing potential signings.
Manchester United boss David Moyes insists that he is not under pressure to sign players during the January transfer window.

Saturday's 1-0 defeat at home to Newcastle has left the Premier League champions ninth in the table, 15 points behind leaders Arsenal. Goal reported in November that United has entered the race to sign Julian Draxler but is looking at making a move for the 20-year-old Schalke midfielder next summer and Moyes is adamant that he will not rush in new arrivals in January.


"In any transfer window you don't want to be bringing in a full batch of players, so I think there's a period of time that it takes," he told reporters. "The last one was a difficult one after just joining the club, so we've got a window in January where, if we think if it's right for the club, we'll do so. If not, we'll look again in the summer. This club is always looking to bring in the best talent and that won't change.

"I don't think I'll feel under pressure personally to do it [buy in January] as I'll try to do the right things. I tend to take my time and try to assess what are the best talents to bring in. You can see that from the players I brought in at Everton."