IT ALL ABOUT SPORTS:- FOOTBALL,TENNIS,BASKETBALL,GOLF,BOXING,F1 ETC

Monday 9 December 2013

Manchester United’s pursuit of golden midfielder suffers setback



Transfers image

Ryan Gauld has calmed speculation linking him with a move to the Premier League this year because he is unsure if it is the right move for his career and believes remaining with Dundee United is the best move for him.

The 17-year-old was named SPFL Young Player of the Month for November and has scored four goals in ten appearances for Dundee United in his breakthrough season in the Scottish Premier League.

Dubbed the ‘mini Messi’, Gauld is a burgeoning talent with lightning dribbling and ferocious pace which has made him one of the most exciting players to watch in the SPL but speaking to Scotland Mad, he insisted that he would have to really consider if a move to England was the right thing for him to do should a club come in for him.


“If I were to move from Dundee United, I would have to think about what’s best for me,” he said.
“Playing abroad would be the best culture of football for me to play in. At the moment I think I need to stay at Dundee United to progress. To be the best I can be, I need to be playing first-team games.

“If English Premier League clubs came calling now I would have to think what’s best for me four or five years down the line. If I was to go down there I would have to seriously consider what my chances were of playing first-team football and if I was stuck in the reserves would I enjoy that?

“I can’t just think that it is a big English club and I should jump at the chance to sign for them. I would really need to sit down and weigh it all up and think about what’s best for me in the long term.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Flag Counter

SHOLA

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Labels

promo

ady

addy

280 prom

admentation Leaderboard

tower banner 160x600

large rectangle 336x280 ADMEN

chikita

netwrokblogs

admentation Leaderboard

Lastestsports 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

qhats

Own Your Personal, Business or Corporate Website

Popular Posts

widget


web widgets