IT ALL ABOUT SPORTS:- FOOTBALL,TENNIS,BASKETBALL,GOLF,BOXING,F1 ETC

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Oscar ready to deliver goals

Chelsea midfielder Oscar says he is ready to show his goal-scoring prowess after adapting to life in the Premier League.
Oscar
Oscar said it was his dream to play in the Premier League.

Oscar made 64 first-team appearances in his first season at Stamford Bridge and believes that has prepared him well for the challenges ahead as he aims to win more silverware.


The Brazil international, who contributed 12 goals in all competitions for the club in his last campaign, told Chelsea’s official magazine: “I feel a lot more confident this year and I am sure that I am going to score a lot more goals.

“I am ambitious for this season and I am happy with the way things are going for me at the moment. We have started well and I want to make sure that this is a big year -- a year in which Chelsea win titles.

“It really did help playing so often last season. This was clear when you look at how I finished last season, when it was clear that I was settled and that I had learned more and felt stronger in my game.

“I started my first season well and the other players welcomed me and helped me to develop, all of which helps me and contributes to this season. Now, I am feeling even stronger and I would like to play as many games for the team this year as I did last year.”

Oscar, who joined from Internacional, said the challenge of playing in England is living up to his expectations.
“I always watched Premier League matches from Brazil and considered this to be the best league in Europe, if not the world,” he added. “It was always a dream for me to come and play here.

“In Brazil, we know that there is more contact in the English game and that it is a more dynamic style of play. Last year, from playing here, I realised that is the case. However, I have adapted my game to this and, despite it being strong and dynamic in style, it is also very technical.

“The best evidence of that is to look around you here at Chelsea and see the great technical players we have in our team. Increasingly -- game by game and training session by training session -- we are improving and it looks like things are very well set for this season.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Flag Counter

SHOLA

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Labels

promo

ady

addy

280 prom

admentation Leaderboard

tower banner 160x600

large rectangle 336x280 ADMEN

chikita

netwrokblogs

admentation Leaderboard

Lastestsports 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

qhats

Own Your Personal, Business or Corporate Website

Popular Posts

widget


web widgets