IT ALL ABOUT SPORTS:- FOOTBALL,TENNIS,BASKETBALL,GOLF,BOXING,F1 ETC

Thursday 28 November 2013

Hernandez eyes 'special' return

Swansea%20City Pablo Hernandez hopes to put three months of injury frustration behind him by returning to action against Valencia this evening.
The Swansea midfielder has been dogged by injury since the start of the season but is now back in training and hopes to play against his former club in the Europa League clash this evening.

Hernandez arrived at Swansea from Valencia in a deal worth £5.5million back in August 2012 and says it would be a 'special' moment to take to the pitch against them this evening.

Boss Michael Laudrup has to decide whether or not to start the Spanish ace after such a long time out, but he is likely to figure at some point as the Swans look to book their place in the last 32.

"It's possible I will play," he said. "I've been training this week with the team and I want to play this game. It's a special game for me.

"The last three months for me have been very hard because I started the season with one injury. I recovered and then after two or three games, after the first international break, I was injured again in training.

"I recovered from this injury and then against West Ham I got another one. It's hard for my head, but my family and friends supported me. They helped me to always think positively and I hope now I won't have any more injuries this season."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Flag Counter

SHOLA

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Labels

promo

ady

addy

280 prom

admentation Leaderboard

tower banner 160x600

large rectangle 336x280 ADMEN

chikita

netwrokblogs

admentation Leaderboard

Lastestsports 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

qhats

Own Your Personal, Business or Corporate Website

Popular Posts

widget


web widgets