IT ALL ABOUT SPORTS:- FOOTBALL,TENNIS,BASKETBALL,GOLF,BOXING,F1 ETC

Friday 29 November 2013

Cuadrado eager for Fiorentina success despite Bayern Munich rumours


Cuadrado eager for Fiorentina success despite Bayern Munich rumours
The Colombian has stressed he is determined to fight for trophies with Vincenzo Montella's side irrespective of reported interest from top clubs in Europe
Fiorentina midfielder Juan Cuadrado insists he wants to stay and fight for trophies at the club despite reported interest from Bayern Munich.

The European champions are the latest club to be linked with an interest in the 25-year-old, but Cuadrado has made it clear he feels he will continue to develop better by staying with Vincenzo Montella's side.

"This is the right place to grow - I was convinced by that from the first day I arrived here. I want to win at Fiorentina," he told Sky Sport Italia.

Cuadrado came on as a substitute as la Viola laboured to a 0-0 Europa League draw with Pacos Ferreira on Thursday, and the Colombia international was keen to stress his side were not made to struggle simply due to his absence in the early part of the match.

"It's nice for me to play often. Returning to the pitch has helped us forget the disappointment suffered in Udine," he continued.

"I don't think the team is dependent on my play. I always try to improve, but my team-mates are very important because they help me to express myself better."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Flag Counter

SHOLA

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Labels

promo

ady

addy

280 prom

admentation Leaderboard

tower banner 160x600

large rectangle 336x280 ADMEN

chikita

netwrokblogs

admentation Leaderboard

Lastestsports 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

qhats

Own Your Personal, Business or Corporate Website

Popular Posts

widget


web widgets