IT ALL ABOUT SPORTS:- FOOTBALL,TENNIS,BASKETBALL,GOLF,BOXING,F1 ETC

Sunday 29 September 2013

Suarez vows to clean up act

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez insists he is a changed man after returning from suspension and wants to repair his battered reputation in England.

Luis Suarez: Wants to repair his reputation by staying out of trouble
Luis Suarez: Wants to repair his reputation by staying out of trouble
Suarez made his return to action in midweek in the Capital One Cup defeat to Manchester United after serving his 10-game ban for biting Chelsea's Branislav Ivanovic.

The incident was the latest in a long line of controversies for Suarez since his arrival at Liverpool in January 2011.

Suarez is set to continue his comeback in Sunday's trip to Sunderland and the Uruguayan is keen to stay out of trouble on the pitch.

"I want to triumph in England," Suarez is quoted as saying in The Sun. "During the months I was off, I meditated very much because of my desire to break the false image that I believe the supporters have of me at the moment.

"I am really serious about this. And when I play, I want to stay isolated on the pitch to avoid the provocations from rivals.

"This is the key to keep things on the level. I know the Liverpool fans are with me. Despite the controversies I have been involved in, I received many letters demanding that I stay at Anfield."

Suarez also revealed he will consider his future at Liverpool at the end of the season after seeing the Anfield club reject two bids from Arsenal for his services in the summer.

"It was an unusual and difficult summer concerning the chances of Liverpool selling me," added Suarez. "Some clubs sounded me out but Liverpool made a decision.

"My future? I'll speak again at the end of the season. Now I am back and my dream is for us to improve on last season and fight for trophies.

"We have a good squad and have opened the season well after a difficult summer. I have the confidence of manager Brendan Rodgers, who was happy to let me return at a difficult place like United."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Flag Counter

SHOLA

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Labels

promo

ady

addy

280 prom

admentation Leaderboard

tower banner 160x600

large rectangle 336x280 ADMEN

chikita

netwrokblogs

admentation Leaderboard

Lastestsports 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

qhats

Own Your Personal, Business or Corporate Website

Popular Posts

widget


web widgets