IT ALL ABOUT SPORTS:- FOOTBALL,TENNIS,BASKETBALL,GOLF,BOXING,F1 ETC

Friday 27 September 2013

Chelsea: Mourinho in dig at "kid" AVB


Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has accused Tottenham Hotspur chief Andre Villas-Boas of being a “kid”

27th September 2013 4:26pm BST
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has accused Tottenham Hotspur chief Andre Villas-Boas of being a “kid”.

The Spurs manager revealed on Thursday that he is no longer on speaking terms with the man he worked as an assistant to at Porto, Chelsea and Inter Milan.

While Mourinho refused to be drawn into a war of words with his former protégé on the eve of the Blues’ clash with the Lilywhites, he did hint that he felt Villas-Boas’ comments were childish.


When asked to describe his relationship with the White Hart Lane boss, he told reporters: “I don’t describe it.
'I'm not a kid who discusses relationships with the media. It's a personal thing, and I'm not here to discuss that.
''I don't care about what he says. I'm not here to comment on what he says. I'm not interested.''

When pressed on whether beating Villas-Boas would be all the sweeter because of their history, Mourinho replied: “No. No.

''I played a Champions League final against a club where the manager (Louis Van Gaal at Bayern Munich) was somebody very important in my career, somebody that gave me the chance to grow up and teach me so many things.
''But I had to play against him in a Champions League Final. And I did it in a professional way. He did it in a professional way. That's the way you have to do it.''

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Flag Counter

SHOLA

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Labels

promo

ady

addy

280 prom

admentation Leaderboard

tower banner 160x600

large rectangle 336x280 ADMEN

chikita

netwrokblogs

admentation Leaderboard

Lastestsports 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

qhats

Own Your Personal, Business or Corporate Website

Popular Posts

widget


web widgets